Sunday 24 July 2011

Pre Wedding Photoshoot

I have purchased 1 voucher of outdoor photography with G.i Photoshoot at Groupon Malaysia. The deal was 80% off worth RM100 from e actual price of RM500. Ada juga a few photography services yg buat promotion during that period, but I have decided to have G.i Photoshoot. Why G.i Photoshot? Simple answer would be..i luv their artwork.. simple yet superb! clients also overwhelming! You can check their artwork here

For RM100 I got these:
2 hours outdoor photography
DVD of 30 edited pictures & raw pictures (ermmm oklah tu kan with RM100 ;)

I am thinking to use this voucher for pre wedding. But no idea of the outdoor concept/ theme in mind..For me, i like simple outdoor more to nature kind thingy..nak cari tempat pulak..thinking of bring the prop, tapi Ya Allah malas yang amat nak DIY..worst come to worst i pose jelah..ape dehal..hahaha

And 1 more thing voucher valid till Sept 22, all the weekend slots are fully booked.. So I need to do it during weekdays. Again I secured for a new job in Aug so it wont be that easy to apply leave..Adoiii..Next month da Ramadhan..ermmm only left 2 months before the voucher expired..Night shoot?What do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment