Sunday 12 June 2011

Fasting

Fasting month almost come. I am in the midst of puasa ganti. Hopefully I can finished it off by next week. InsyaAllah... Its my 3rd day of puasa ganti since last Thurs.

Btw am still doing e survey and I came with the cute, edge yet affordable idea after days of surveying for door gifts... but plus minus the total cost would b around <RM1.5k gak..I will try to cut it down to 1k or smart enough with RM800..

Personally I think spending on expensive bags/boxes will a bit membazir..Dont u think? Because at the end they just throw it away, same goes to wedding card! Well going with the strict budget, DIY always a smart choice! But not for wedding cards, am not that creative enough tho to design my own! Again, DIY need your patience plus creativity not to mention time consuming too! Not to worry so many sources i.e. magazine, sites & blogs of DIY or maybe you can be creative in your own way.

Okay, let stop here, I will update the favor gift/door gifts blogs and sites soon. Trust me, they all have very unique and lovely favor/door gifts idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment